OnePlus phones, news and reviews
OnePlus is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer founded in 2013 by former Oppo vice-president Pete Lau and Carl Pei. The main company goal was to produce a high-end smartphone at a very competitive price. The OnePlus One phone was launched in 2014 and was delivered to customers via a unique "invite system" at regular intervals due to the huge demand. The invite system was in place until the announcement of the OnePlus 3 model in 2016, which was the first metal unibody design of the company. OnePlus adopted a faster release cycle with the OnePlus 3T model, which provided minor upgrades to its predecessor.
In 2014 OnePlus expanded its model range launching two devices - a budget OnePlus 7 launched alongside the flagship Pro version. In 2019, OnePlus officially unveiled its Concept One smartphone, inspired by the McLaren supercars. The device featured the iconic Papaya orange color of McLaren and a novel electrochromic glass that hid the main camera module when not in use.
- OnePlus announces merger with Oppo
- OnePlus Watch review: Stylishly simple
- OnePlus 9 Pro Review: Settle on this one
- OnePlus 9 review: the flagship tickler?
- OnePlus Nord N10 5G review
- OnePlus 8T Review: a revolution in charging
- OnePlus Nord Review: 2020 "Nexus"
- Samsung phones, news and review
- Apple phones, news and reviews
- Huawei phones, news and reviews
- Google phones, news and reviews